Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4 - Your Closest Relative

Jean Marie Ambrose

I steal from Facebook.

My closest relative, geographically and emotionally. Sometimes physically too. Ooops
did I say that out loud?
Fondly known as Chappa, Jean is the closest person I have resembling an elder sister and if I continue to write about in this tone, she'd be rolling her eyes.

She's got character and style. Her strength in facing the trials that she's faced is exemplary and really makes me think, really what are you complaining about?

We have A LOT of things in common ...

Like Sexy Musicians (:
Starbucks
Chocolate
Starbucks
Vindaloo
Starbucks
Mutton
& did I mention Starbucks?

She's soft but rough around the edges.
Yes, I'm referring to her bum :P

She never lets me forget that no matter what happens she's already seen me naked & will proudly tell anyone (regardless if they cared) that we used to have baths together. Yes, proudly.

She's one of the funniest people I know. Her knack for saying the wittiest things at the exact moment lend to her already charming ways.

Facial Tissue Advert

She has dream and ambition and I wish she knew how proud & inspired I am by the fact that she's already making her way there.

This post is dedicated to the person who's journeyed with me through much of what is right and equally through what is wrong.
Whose main concern is not whether I'm doing something acceptable but whether I'm happy.

Hello Bali.

The person who's introduced me to some amazing people.


ahKimah

The girl who loves balloons


New Year's Eve 2009

My Chappa. :)


Mal's Birthday @ Thank God It's Friday

xxx

Love You.

1 comment: