Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 1 - My Best Friend.

I'm in a bit of a pickle right about now, I have more than one best friend. Do I name them all here, or pick one. Of course, naming all would sound like the simplest solution but then the post will never end.

Ok, I've made up my mind.

This post is dedicated to Vanessa Ee-Lyn Gomes



I think she looks super hot in this pic and I think I took that pic in Starbucks @ Borders, The Gardens &&& I'm pretty sure that's my top she's wearing. ;)

So, what do I tell you?

Let's retrace this, Ness and I have known each other for 15 YEARS! When we were 4, Ness and her parents moved from their former house No. 1939 to their current house No. 1946. Then, my family and I moved into No. 1939.
We went to kindergarten together, took our first piano lessons together, I stayed over hers, she TRIED to stay over mine (tried being the operative word), we spent the first 6 months of primary school together in the same class and then I moved.

We saw each other off and on over the years.
We're often mistake to be sisters, or cousins at the least.
Even her relatives thought we were related!
Strange.

A lot of my firsts happened with Ness. If not for her, I wouldn't have bothered with MSN Messenger, Friendster, Blogger or Facebook. Can you imagine that?

What we have come to realise over the years is that eventhough we grew up apart, we are uncannily similar. We love the colour purple, country music (yeehaw), line dancing (although she's much better at it), playing the piano and GREY'S ANATOMY. Yes, we're obsessed. :) We love to write, - short stories, poetry etc. We both want to be journalists and if not for my desire to understand the human mind, I would've probably joined her at IACT.
From here on, I'm just gonna start writing whatever comes to my mind first ... like .. I took her to get her second piercings, just like how she was there with me, when I got mine in Subang Parade!
My first time at TGIF's was with her at Subang Parade (the same day I got my ears pierced) where we used my RM 50 voucher, YumYum. My ex-boyfriend Nick and I had very few pictures together, the first, was taken by Ness on my 15th birthday!
I had my first sleepover at her house and she used to be afraid of Mr. Bean. Hahahaahahaha.
Finally, for a piece of information that no one really wants to know, she converted me from pads to tampons! With demonstrations and all, ... now that sounds wrong. I'll leave that to your imagination.

As you can see, I could go on, for 15 years worth of stories ....

Most importantly, this is what you should know that Vanessa Ee-Lyn Gomes is:

Cute
Funny
Dependable
Loving
Creative
AbitCuckoo
a bit of an Alcoholic
Forgiving
a Good Listener
a Mad Driver
in love with House M.D.
Non-Judgemental (Trust me, I've done things)
her Popsie's Girl

MY BEST FRIEND

Go.Get.Your.Own

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment